Translate

Saturday, February 3, 2018

TnC House Classics presents : I Love You... Stop! - Red 5

In my opinion Red 5 had only 3 hits, `I Love You... Stop´, ´Da Beat Goes` and 'For This World' 

I choose for "I Love You... Stop", because of the female voice and the nice picked violin sounds, the trademark of Red 5 
(I assumed). But if you use the same trick 3 times...after that I heard nothing special from them. 

Red 5 made lots of other songs (see list below), but only the 3 tracks I mentioned earlier are special. Still, I like this song, easy to humm or whistle.

Some made a megamix of all their hits, but the ones I find on YT were just not worthy to link to. I found out Red 5 was just another alias of Thomas Kukula
 
Maybe you know him better as General Base, another alias.
The red shark was the trademark of all Red 5 releases.

  • 1997: Red 5 - I Love You... Stop!
  • 1998: Red 5 - Lift Me Up
  • 1998: Red 5 - Deeper Love
  • 1998: Red 5 - Da Beat Goes
  • 1998: Red 5 - Fiesta Fiesta
  • 1998: Red 5 - Gimme Luv
  • 2000: DJ Red 5 - Que Pasa
  • 2001: DJ Red 5 - Rhythm & Drums 2001 ft. DJs@Work
  • 2003: DJ Red 5 - Da Beat Goes - Reanimated
  • 2010: DJ Red 5 - Da Beat Goes - 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment