Translate

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

TnC Collected works : TnC SoundZ & DemoZ Disk Part 3

I just could not set myself to program my delayed Wordstore Mix demo's or Wordstore Mega demo or improve MBR8S and release a final version or modify some Basic games for my 112 MSX Basic Games series. 

So instead I collected demos and music for Part 3 and higher. However, I had to program some parts to make this disk more user-friendly and more translated into English. For example, MODULE2 was hard to translate and still have a working layout and SULTANS OF SWING MENU I had to program it from scratch. I am happy with the result, but it was not easy to get good digis. So converting pics to SCREEN 8 was the most difficult part.

Now, something about the stuff you find on the disk.

This disk is called the "Sultans Of Swing Edition", cause mainly it contains different versions of the song "Sultans Of Swing" of Dire Straits of course.


You can find an MSX-1 FM-version, a Music Module sample version and a Synth Saurus 2 version. Is there more?

Yes, I included the NO-PROMO demo, the only demo I every made with Magic Music Module music program. I still don't know why I bought it, cause it was just a bad FAC Soundtracker clone. 
 For the big words seen in the demo I used the trick from Philips MSX-2 Basic demo and it was also my first demo in SCREEN 5.  
About the music: it was my 1 and only attempt to compose a house track, I made many versions of the song, but this was the best I could. 
I failed completely to create a good house beat.Some parts are not that bad at all...

The last part is some tools I made for FM-FAC Soundsampler  for the Philips Music Module.
It's not freeware and I couldn't find a cracked one, so I could not include it in any way.
But you can still use this programs without it and listen to some samples of J.M. Jarre.

To fill up the disk I added some FM-Pac/MSX-Musics from Elko Duijm of EMP-Soft and created a simple menu to play those.
Also on this disc some tools and a player to create BGM files from Synth Saurus 2.0 files and of course some EMP-Soft BGM files to listen too (Elvis Presley !!).

Mediafire / Pcloud






No comments:

Post a Comment